Monday, January 6, 2014

December Favorites ♥

Okay so I know it's not December anymore, but I figured I'd still share my December Favorites with you!! These are just some things I could not get enough of last month. Since I started my blog in the middle of December, I would like to keep posting these monthly favorites and just share some of the things that I loved!
Not all these things are related to beauty or lifestyle some of these things are just nice little things that I found interesting or cool. 



So I've been really loving Bob's Burgers! I've gotten so addicted to it and it's so funny. There's 4 seasons and the first 2 are on Netflix. Such a funny show, my favorite character is Tina! 


I've recently discovered Grav3yardgirl on youtube and I already love all her videos! She does tutorials, reviews, and is just so much fun to watch. She's also from Texas and she's so quirky and funny I can't get enough of her! Her style is so unique and she takes you through her purchases and it's just so cool you feel like you really are getting to know her. I am now a Swamp Family Member, you all should be too! I highly suggest you all go check her out on Instagram, youtube and Twitter. (grav3yardgirl, yes with a 3)


Here's a quick link to her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/grav3yardgirl


Recently I gave AVON's Speed Dry Nail Polish a shot and was so impressed. There's a variety of colors and they all dry in under 30 seconds. I am not one to wait around until my nails dry so this was an amazing product for me. If you don't have access to AVON products, I recommend looking around your local drugstore for quickly drying nail polish. They're lifesavers!


Finding a mascara that will cooperate with my eyelashes is a struggle. I myself have really long eyelashes that don't curl up at all on their own, which sucks. Even if I curl my eyelashes and add coat after coat of mascara they will always droop down. Until my mom ordered me this mascara called Zan Zusi Roll On Mascara and OH MY GOSH it worked so well! I wish it was available in the states. It worked wonders for me I'm so in love.

Sticking with the theme of eyes...


I tried out Katy Perry's Oh, Honey! style falsies from Eylure and was very impressed. They were very comfortable to wear and not too heavy. I plan on trying the rest of her styles in the very near future. These were so affordable and looked GREAT. She has thicker and thinner styles ones that will suit whatever look you're going for.


Recently I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up the cutest little day book ever. It was on sale and only came out costing me like 3 dollars. It's so beautiful and useful! It's from the Orange Circle Studios company and they offer a variety of different styles of daybooks in a bunch of different colors! Check them out!

I have fallen in love with this cute little thing...


This cute little sheep's name is Piano! Yes Piano. She's a Sanrio Character and one of My Melody's friends. She doesn't get a lot of attention because she's a secondary character to a secondary character but she's just too cute!


She's just too adorable, I can't handle it.

I'll be for SURE looking into getting some of her merchandise, if I can find any.

Lastly, here's some of the music that's been on repeat for me!


Anna Lunoe and FLUME - I Met You


Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?


Earth, Wind, & Fire - September



Gold Panda - You


Giraffage - Close 2 U


Flatbush Zombies - Palmtrees


Phantogram - Don't Move


I hope you guys enjoy my December Faves, what are yours? Let me know! 
Also, I know school is starting for many this week and I hope you all get back into your school funk quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment