Saturday, January 4, 2014

Anime List ♥


I've been going crazy watching all my shows recently! I thought I'd share some of my favorite anime series at the moment! I've taken the liberty to post a non spoiler summary along with the screen caps in case you all want to watch.

If you guys have any suggestions on what I should watch next please let me know!







Shirokuma Cafe (しろくまカフェ Shirokuma Kafe, -> Polar Bear's Café
     This anime revolves around the everyday lives of a group of animals mingling with humans at a café run by a polar bear. Very cute and very funny!











♥ Puella Magi Madoka Magica (魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika, "Magical Girl Madoka of the Magus") An anime series about Magical Girls, sometimes it gets a little intense but it's an amazingly well written anime. 






♥ Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin, lit. "Advancing Giants") It is set in a world where humanity lives inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason, the main characters join the Survey Corps, an elite group of soldiers who fight Titans outside the walls.





What do you guys watch? Let me know what you watch and if you've watched these shows, did you like how they turned out? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment