Thursday, January 9, 2014

Boyfriend Appreciation ♥





This post has nothing to do with make up, or a game, or anything like what I've been doing. I thought I'd use this blog as a platform to express some feelings about a person so near and dear to my heart, my amazing boyfriend David.

(Isn't he cute?) ((Don't answer that)) (((Only I can say that)))

David and I have been dating since the end of last summer and I've just been the happiest I've ever been in the past couple of months. Meeting him seemed to be fate in all honesty! So many things just fell into place and made our friendship blossom into the best relationship I've ever had. Growing feelings for him seemed so natural and even though we took things very slowly, our relationship is the funnest ride I've ever been on!

I can never thank him enough for all he's done for me and all he's helped me through. He was there for me when I went through some really horrible things and I try my hardest each and every day to be there for him and repay him in love, hugs, and kisses (and occasionally fast food) for all the wonderful things he does for me.

He makes me the happiest person on Earth!


And I want to publicly thank him for everything. Every hug, every kiss, every sweet act, everything this amazing person has ever done for me. I didn't have to ask him to, and I want to let him know in this public way that I appreciate it all so much.

I love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment