Monday, January 13, 2014

3DS XL / Animal Crossing Review ♥


So the reason I haven't been present lately (I'm sorry for that by the way) is because I was recently given a 3DS XL and Animal Crossing New Leaf! I'm here to do a review on both the 3DS and the game.  I know I'm kind of late in reviewing this since the game came out in June. Better late than never, right? If you're a fan of the last Animal Crossing games, you'll absolutely love this game.



3DS ♥

So I got the 3DS XL in Pink/White. It's the cutest thing ever! The outside color is the prettiest pastel pink ever. The inside is white. The 3DS available in a bunch of different colors and when a big game is being released Nintendo will come out with a special edition 3DS that goes with the game.
The features include:
♥ Camera (front and inside cameras)
♥ Sound - a cute application that lets you record and play around with your recordings
♥ Mii Maker
♥ Mii Plaza
♥ Nintendo eShop - a store where you can buy and download apps and games
♥ AR Games - the 3ds comes with AR Cards. These cards are meant to be placed on a flat surface and you can play interactive games using your camera
♥ Face Raiders - another interactive game that uses pictures of faces which you can take with the camera
♥ Activity Log - this is just to keep track of how long you play on what
♥ Nintendo Zone - when in a 'nintendo zone', you can download cool things that pertain to the games you play
♥ Download Play - you can download demos of games and play them in multiplayer or alone
♥ Swap Note - a cute app that allows you to send drawn out messages to friends

You can also download cool stuff like Netflix and Youtube!

It's a great console and it's the best for beginner and expert gamers alike!


Animal Crossing New Leaf ♥ 

I got Animal Crossing New Leaf and oh my gosh I'm addicted. I can never really do a full review on it because Animal Crossing changes everyday and everyday has something new to it. So I can never really give you a guys a legit account on the game play since, also, the game tailors itself to different players. 
It's such a cute game, and I seriously just can't get enough of it! Sometimes its a struggle to wait for certain shops to open! 
The game goes on a cycle just like real life. If its 3 pm in real life, its 3 pm in the game. If its raining in real life, its raining in the game. The game also has holidays like Halloween and Christmas! 
Animal Crossing also has a cool feature called Dream Suite. You can go to different towns and explore all being in a dream state. One of the many neat features that make this game the great game it is!


I highly recommend these two items! They're amazing 10/10 on both. I don't know if my love of cute things is impinging on my ability to rate this game realistically but I will say this:
If you don't like doing things over and over you probably won't like this game. That's really the only thing I can say to be a downside.

My final rating : 

♥ 9.7 ♥

I think you guys will really love it. 

What are your friend codes?

Mine is 

♥ 2036 - 8311 - 1835 ♥

What are your thoughts on this game? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment