Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Haul ♥



Merry Christmas Day everyone! I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones and I hope you all got really excited over your Christmas gifts! I know this year was really stressful in finding the perfect gift for my family and friends, but it all played out so well and I'm really glad they liked it! I thought I'd share with you the stuff that I received this year. My family and I open presents later on Christmas Eve since we all can't wait till' Christmas morning, so imagine me looking at the clock all day just itching to open my gifts. Needless to say I was so happy!!!
This year my boyfriend spoiled me with a Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 polaroid camera! Isn't it the cutest thing??? It is such a pretty shade of pink, my favorite color, and it's just so cute and small. I can't wait to try it out.


He also got me some film to along with it. I know film is a hassle to keep buying over and over. And I've heard that you have to be very careful when taking pictures with an instant camera because you only have one try at a shot, and the picture could be ruined forever. I took all this into consideration when I opened it, but to me, the pros outweigh the cons! I get instant shots that I get automatically and get to physically keep forever. Plus the camera gives a cute vintage look to every photo! The reason I wanted a Mini 8 was because of the size of the photo. They come out credit card sized and they're super easy to carry around and take care of. FujiFilm has a variety of different cameras with different sized film if you want bigger pictures!


I also know that FujiFilm sells a bunch of different polaroid film frames! Like these cute ones:

FujiFilm aaaalso sells different colored Mini 8's in such cute colors they're the perfect gift for anybody!



The gift I got from my parents was this amazing big, furry Rilakkuma tote bag! Look at it! Just look at it! I'm a huge Rilakkuma fan and this is just great! Plus my parents knew I was looking for a new bag and let me tell you, they did a good job in finding me one! 


It's super spacious and really easy to just put over one's shoulder. It's fuzzy and super soft! They got it off of eBay for 11.50$! Pretty cheap if you ask me, and the quality is so great! I'm very happy about it!




I hope you all really enjoyed your gifts! But always remember that Christmas isn't about receiving presents, or yummy food, or even spending time with your family, even if that all does play a huge role in the holiday. Christmas is all about being thankful for what you have and returning the love you get every day. Even though we're supposed to have this mentality year round, Christmas and the holiday season gives us an opportunity to reflect and show others just how much we appreciate them. I hope you had an amazing Christmas with the people you guys love. 
Merry Christmas from my family and myself!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment