Tuesday, December 24, 2013

IB Review! ♥

Lately I've been bored out of my mind, with being out of school and all, and I really needed a distraction. Something that I really like to do is play games! I recently "binge played" Ib, a horror-esque RPG game. My first impression on this game before playing it was how interesting the story line was. Basically it's about this little girl who somehow gets herself lost in a crazy, possessed version of the museum she was visiting earlier with her parents. Our heroine, Ib, has to fight her way through a bunch of interesting scenarios and puzzles with her companion Garry. Screen caps below!




  

 it seems pretty innocent at first!
the music choices for this game are really creepy though...



and then all this creepy stuff happens!


The game ensues and you have to lead Ib through and around the museum until she finds her way back to the normal world.






Who knew that a museum was so terrifying at night?


No spoilers in this! But being an RPG game, you have somewhat control of how the game will end. There are a BUNCH of different endings and you have to do several different things to unlock each one. This game is a ton of fun, and very different in it's story line. I had to play it all out in one sitting. If you're not one to just finish games in one go, and like to explore, there is a save option which then leads to the "Continue" option in the first screen cap. 

ALSO! I'm the kind of person who gets somewhat attached to the characters in the games I play. (Midna in Twilight Princess.. dont get me started.) So you can only imagine how happy I was to find out that there was just so much fanart out there! It's a joy to look at and it just makes the game and it's memorable scenes just so much cooler! My favorite..


Even if this particular game doesn't really grab your attention, there are many more similar RPG games up for grabs on this website!

They have all the super famous very well talked about games like Ao Oni, Mad Father, and The Witch's House. 

If you guys have any other suggestions on cool RPG games that you all know about, I'd be glad to hear about them all!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas Eve! Be ready for Santa!
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment