Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Recent Music ♥

I'm a big music lover and I love finding new songs and artists! These are just a few songs that haven't left my head all week: 
Because I know everyone has different taste in music, I've broken up my choices into a few musical choices. ♡


 
♡Applause - Lady Gaga

♡Roar - Katy Perry

♡Team - Lorde


♡ Wake Me Up - Avicii

♡Stay The Night - Zedd feat. Hayley Williams


♡White Love - K. Will

♡Janus - Boyfriend

  
♡Ninja Ri BanBan - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
 



♡Meow - Anamanaguchi



♡Pusha Man - Chance the Rapper


♡Just What I Am - Kid Cudi 

♡Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy feat. Elton John
♡ Main Theme - Howl's Moving Castle 



These are the songs I haven't been getting enough of all week! If you have someone you think I should check out, let me know! I always like finding out new talent. Whatever you're listening to, I hope you're jammin' hard! 


No comments:

Post a Comment