Thursday, December 26, 2013

Instax Mini 8 Review ♥


 
Today I went on a little outing with my boyfriend and best friend, and I took the opportunity to test out my new camera out for a test run. I was really excited to check out just what this super cute camera can do!
 First of all, look how adorable this little camera is!


It's very compact and not heavy at all, making it a perfect travel buddy. It's super easy to manage, even if the instructions all come in Japanese...


This camera comes with 5 exposure settings. The camera itself will tell you what setting you should have it on depending on the light in the area. Theres a setting for indoor lighting, cloudy lighting, bright lighting, super bright lighting, and "Hi-Key" which just softens and brightens the image. It's neat because you don't need to have a trained eye to pick out what exposure setting to use!


The back of the camera has a counter of how much film you have left. FujiFilm Instax Mini 8's film comes in packs of 10. Everytime you take a photo, the number goes down.


Now here's the thing about this particular model. Like most polaroid cameras, the view finder, or what you look into to see your shot is on one side of the camera. And the actual lens is on the other side. This can cause a distorted image when you take your shot. For example, what you thought was pretty centered, can be really crooked. This is tricky but you don't want to lose film, right? So every time you're about to take a photo, I suggest you move it slightly to the left to compensate.


The film is what I absolutely love about this camera. They're credit card sized (Hence the "Mini") I just think it's the cutest thing ever.

Taking pictures with this camera is really fun and I'm very glad I have such a cool camera. I highly recommend this camera if you're looking for a light, cute, easy to use camera.

So in love with this camera 

No comments:

Post a Comment