Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dillard's Sale ♥


Today I went to the Dillard's New Years Day Sale! It's an amazing sale and I'd figure I'd share my haul with you.

The prices at Dillard's were amazing. It's 50% off the lowest ticketed price on everything. And as you can imagine, people were lining up to go inside. I got there a couple of minutes before they opened and it was so packed!


People were swarming around just to go inside, it was so uncomfortable. Going inside was such a struggle!


Anyway, When I finally made it inside I was so excited with the prices, I can't get over them!!

I didn't go all out and buy everything in sight, but I found some super cute stuff!




I got this gorgeous Kenneth Cole dress that was originally 156 dollars, which was on sale for 90 dollars PLUS the 50% sale it was just 44.75$!! it's a beautiful maroon color. It came in a variety of sizes, but the size 0 fit like a glove!




I also went ahead and got some super cute bras. They were only 5 bucks with the sale, I couldnt resist!



Aren't they just the cutest?


I also took a little trip to Sephora and picked up a super cute lip stick called Juicy Details. It's from the Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color. Absolutely love it! Only 19$! 


Did you guys go shopping today? What did you all buy!?

I hope everyone had a very happy new year! I hope you all spent it with all your loved ones and hope y'all didnt get into too much trouble. Let's make 2014 an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment