Saturday, December 28, 2013

NARS Concealer Review ♥

Today I took a little trip to Sephora to buy some new lipstick, but instead I figured I would try a new concealer. I usually buy a COVERGIRL concealer at my local drug store, so I thought I'd try something a little different. I've been hearing a lot of good news about NARS concealer. I haven't really tried their concealers or foundations but I am a very big fan of their blushes and said "What the heck, this can't disappoint!" It cost 28$ and I got it for 31$ (plus tax).



I got a perfect fit for my skin tone which is Custard, kind of a funny name huh? I was surprised how well it covers blemishes!


Apart from coming in a cute little container, it's not in a tube. I don't get why make up companies put concealers in tubes! Theres a point where all the concealer that's left is left on the sides which you can't get out. At least with this rectangular container you have more of an angle to get more out of your concealer.


I am very pleased with this product! It covers beautifully, which I need. If you have dark circles under your eyes like I do, this works wonders. It's creamy and light. If you are blessed with good skin, this is probably all you'll need to put on before your powder for a cute, quick look.



I'm so happy I decided to get this, it's amazing. For 28$, I think it's a good investment. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to fully cover blemishes and especially dark circles. Way to go NARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment