Monday, December 30, 2013

Fighting Illness ♥

Recently I got very sick. I woke up and just felt...




It was horrible and I'm glad I got that out of my system. I thought I'd share with you some things I did to help speed up the process of getting better!

Before that, let's go over somethings:


There is no cure for the common cold, but you can get feel better by:
♥ Taking a lot of time to rest!
♥ Drink plenty of water!
♥ To get rid of sore throats, gargle some warm salt water! 
♥ Taking an aspirin for headache!
Now here are some little homemade things that helped me out!
♥ I had an awful sore throat and nothing could help it! Until finally I tried some honey and lemon and oh my gosh, it left my throat so nice and smooth! The raspiness was gone and I could talk normally again! I recommend two spoonfuls of honey with lemon dripped over it! It works wonders!


 Something that makes me feel better is getting to watch some of my favorite movies and shows! I've been watching the new Family Guy season on Netflix. Some other movies/shows that I love on Netflix is Crybaby with Johnny Depp, Breaking Bad, The Cleveland Show and whatever else! Just snuggle up in bed with a light snack and enjoy your show!

Lastly!! Don't go out if you know you're feeling sick. It'll just make it worse. I found this out the hard way! Remember that the faster you get better the faster you can go out again!!

I hope this helps you if you're sick, and I hope you feel better soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment